All types of sport footwear.
Repairs and prolongs shoe life.
A clear adhesive compound that effectively repairs tear, punctures and loosened soles. Provides extra waterproofing at seams and stitching. Easy to use and durable.
- Remove dirt and grease from surface. Use sandpaper to rough up area, surface fibers must be opened for adhesion.
- Use point in cap to puncture seal in tube. Apply directly onto area to be repaired and use spreader stick to spread evenly.
- Allow to dry overnight.
- To guard against splitting at the toe area, apply a generous amount to the front of shoes.
- Apply to seams, welts and stitching for added waterproofing.
- For holes worn through, use a reinforcing material such as cloth, rubber or plastic mesh, to bridge the hole on both sides of the sole.