Hello out there to all my Fashionistas! The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and toes are now officially free from the shackles of closed toed shoes and socks! With that in mind, I thought this would be the perfect time to talk about the top 5 summer shoe trends for this year.
1. Pastels are huge this summer all over the fashion world, and shoes are no exception. Bright, yet subtle, pastel colours add a little whimsy to your summer fashion.
2. Metallics are in this season. This look isn’t just for evening anymore, whether its sandals or prom shoes, you can find metallics everywhere this summer.
3. Pointy heels are back in style. Some of you may cringe, while others jump for joy—this really is a style you either love or hate. However, love them or hate them, the buzz is that this style is a staple for this season.
4. Rainbow and multi-coloured shoes are also a huge trend this season. These bold colours will help you add vibrancy to your outfit and make you feel great, even if you’re stuck in the office.
5. For those of you who shy away from bright, bold colours, you are in luck. Black and white shoes are also very in-fashion this summer, the colour combination is a timeless classic.
Summer is undoubtedly my favourite time of year, everything is so bright and colourful, my shoes included! With all of these great summer options to choose from, your shoe closets are going to have a lot less room in them. Don’t forget to ask about the right Tana® products for your summer shoes when you make your next purchase.